We've taken a bit of a different approach to an Intel launch this time around. While we generally get our motherboard / CPU guy to take care of any kind of CPU / Chipset launch, we've added something extra into the mix.
Moving away from things like encoding times and boring synthetic bandwidth numbers, we get stuck into the fun stuff; games! - Using our normal video card benchmark suite which covers everything form 3DMark 11 too Direct X 11 games, we're going to find out, as a gamer, if this is a platform you should be eyeing off.
We've got the three major platforms on offer here today which of course include the P67 one, P55 which from today onward has become almost redundant, and still the top dog for the time being, the X58.
We won't go into any more detail, though, and instead just check out the test systems in a bit more detail on the next page. Before you jump forward, though, you might want to firstly check our initial piece covering some of the new CPUs that are launching with the new P67 chipset.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:29 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Card and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 3 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 14 [Final Thoughts]